Sunday, August 22, 2010

Thank Goodness for Sons


Just a quick post to let folks know I'm still kicking. John and I just spent  2 days cleaning out one of the storage units (except for the furniture!) and 2 days having a yard sale. It was pretty successful for both of us. Not much income but lots of stuff gone (including a huge load going to Goodwill!)

Starting tomorrow I will be working for after school again in Watsonville, filling in until their new After School coordinator comes on board September 25. Hopefully, the days won't be too long. And I'll have enough energy left over to keep the ole blog going!

2 comments:

CJGallegos said...

Well, shoot. Wish I'd known about the sale. You know how much I need STUFF!! ;-) John is really stylin' there,too!

smartz said...

Next time :>) There's lots more to come.