Wednesday, December 16, 2009

My Brain on Work


To Do List
  • Make sure everyone turns in their timesheets
  • Turn in all the timesheet information
  • Reorganize teacher assignments
  • Notify teachers that are being "let go"
  • Identify and punish students who are terrorizing bus drivers
  • Find classroom space for two new "outside" programs
  • Make sure everyone gets their picture taken for badges
  • Make sure I get my picture taken
  • Make sure everyone knows about the Jan 11 training
  • Find out EXACTLY when/where/if training is taking place
  • Reassure the principal that after school is under control
  • Reassure my district office boss that everything is under control
  • Convince myself that after school is under control
  • Get all the staff authorizations in place for 2010
  • Drink more coffee

No comments: